Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ Công ty CP Máy chủ Chuyên dụng SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Cấu hình chi tiết: Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 2.5″ HDD Base ( 3633-B4A / 3633B4A )
|Processor : Intel® Xeon® 4-core E3-1230 v5 (4 core, 8 Threads, 3.4GHz, Turbo 3.8GHz, 8M Cache, 8GT/s DMI3, 80W, LGA 1151 )|
|* Socket 1150
* Support Intel® 64-bit Xeon® processor(s) Intel® Xeon ® processor E3-1200v5 series
|Memory : 8GB PC4-17000 DDR4 2133MHz LP ECC UDIMM|
|Four DIMM sockets. Support for ECC UDIMMs. Memory speeds up to 2133 MHz.
Up to 64 GB with 4x 16 GB UDIMMs
|Hard Drive : Optional – None of SAS/SATA3 2.5″ HotSwap Hard Drive|
|Storage Controller : ServeRaid M1210 12Gb SAS or 6Gb SATA suport RAID 0, 1, 10; Optional upgrade RAID 5, 50|
|Network Controller : 2x Integrated Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T ports (RJ-45 with the onboard Intel I350-AM2 controller; one port is configured as a dedicated or shared network/systems management port|
|Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3 standards, RJ45 output|
|Optical Drive : None|
|Power Supply : 1x 300 W AC (100 – 240 V) fixed power supply (80 PLUS Gold)|
|Two PCIe slots:
|Form Factor : Rack 1U|
Introduction of Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 is an affordable, single-socket 1U rack solution for small and medium businesses that need optimized performance and flexibility for future growth, along with enterprise-class reliability, management, and security.
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 offers a wide range of processors — from Intel Celeron to Intel Xeon E3-1200 v5. With support for a memory capacity of up to 64 GB and internal storage of up to 32 TB, the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 is ideal for small- to medium-sized business, workgroups, distributed locations, and webscale workloads.
Flexible and scalable internal storage configurations include up to eight 2.5-inch or four 3.5-inch drives with a wide selection of drive sizes and types. Also, it features integrated 1 Gb Ethernet NICs and additional PCIe expansion slots for advanced RAID protection and network scalability.
The following figure shows the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5.
Figure 1. Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5
Did you know?
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 offers enterprise-class reliability features such as error correcting code (ECC), hot-swap components, and advanced RAID protection with flexible storage options at an affordable price.
The Integrated Management Module 2.1 built into the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 offers easy-to-use, enterprise-class manageability to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 has a mere 22.7-inch (576 mm) deep chassis, helping customers reduce their business footprint.
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 leverages System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of System x features and practices (including a Trusted Platform Module) that establishes a solid security foundation for customer workloads.
Key features of Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 server is a compact, cost-effective, single-processor 1U rack server that has been optimized to provide enterprise-class features to small-to-medium-sized businesses, retail stores, or distributed enterprises.
Scalability and performance
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 offers numerous features to boost performance and improve scalability:
- The Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5 product family improves productivity by offering 4-core processors with up to 3.7 GHz core speeds and up to 8 MB of cache to provide affordable single-socket system performance.
- Choice of processors with up to four cores and up to eight threads to enable the effective use of multithreaded applications.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows processor cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor with up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better use the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Up to four 2133 MHz DDR4 ECC UDIMMs provide speed, availability, and capacity of up to 64 GB.
- Flexible and scalable internal storage configurations provide up to 32 TB of storage capacity in a compact 1U form factor.
- The 12 Gbps SAS internal storage connectivity doubles the data transfer rate compared to 6 Gb SAS solutions to maximize the performance of storage I/O-intensive applications.
- The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of, or along with, traditional spinning hard disk drives (HDDs) can significantly improve I/O performance.
- The server has two integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports optional 10 Gb Ethernet PCIe adapters for high-speed network communications.
- The server offers two PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O expansion slots that offer increased I/O bandwidth in a dense 1U rack form factor.
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v5 product family. Such integration reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance.
Availability and serviceability
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- The server supports UDIMM memory with ECC protection which provides error correction not available in PC-class “servers” that use parity memory. Avoiding system crashes (and data loss) due to soft memory errors means greater system uptime.
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as memory and adapters.
- A choice of affordable onboard SATA RAID or advanced hardware RAID redundancy, along with hot-swap drives (select models), offers data protection and greater system uptime.
- The server offers redundant hot-swap power supplies (select models) to provide availability for business-critical applications.
- Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) in the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1220V5 detects when system components (processors, memory, and battery) operate outside standard thresholds and generates proactive alerts in advance of possible failure, thereby increasing uptime.
- The use of SSDs can provide better reliability than the use of traditional HDDs, for greater uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module II (IMM2.1) continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovery actions in case of failure, to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot speed up troubleshooting to reduce service time.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5:
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2.1) to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
- An integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- Lenovo offers ToolsCenter software tools at no additional cost that can help customers set up, use, and maintain the server.
- Lenovo XClarity Administrator offers comprehensive hardware management tools that can help increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- An integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) supports the enablement of advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of System x security features and practices, establishes a solid security foundation for workloads by delivering firmware that is securely built, tested, digitally signed, and verified prior to execution.
The Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to a green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- 80 PLUS Gold-certified power supplies enable greater energy savings while providing flexibility to meet your business needs.
- The Lenovo Power Planner tool provides information about the power consumption and electric current calculation for the different configurations of servers and other devices, which helps plan deployment of servers and devices in an efficient way.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability powers individual processor elements on and off as needed, to reduce power draw.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy the demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- 1.2 V DDR4 memory DIMMs offer higher energy savings compared to 1.35 V and 1.5 V DDR3 DIMMs.
Components and connectors
The following figure shows the front of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 with up to eight 2.5-inch drive bays.
Figure 2. Front view of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5: 8x 2.5-inch drive bays
The following figure shows the front of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5 with four 3.5-inch drive bays.
Figure 3. Front view of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5: 4x 3.5-inch drive bays
The following figure shows the rear of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5.
Figure 4. Rear view of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5
The following figure shows the locations of key components inside the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5.
Figure 5. Internal view of the Server Lenovo 1U X3250 M6 E3-1230V5