Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Cấu hình chi tiết: Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 ( 7383-B2A / 7383B2A )
|Processor : 1 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2609, ( 2.4GHz, 10M, 6.4GT/s QPI, LGA 2011 )|
|* Dual 2011-pin LGA Sockets R
* Supports up to two Intel® 64-bit Xeon® processor(s) of the same type below:
o Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600 Series, E5-2600v2 Series
|Memory : 1 x 4GB PC3L-10600 CL9 ECC DDR3 1333MHz LP RDIMM|
|24 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
Up to 768 GB (UDIMM/RDIMM/LRDIMM*/HCDIMM)
DIMM Sizes * 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
|Hard Drive : Optional – Non of SAS/SATA HDD|
|Internal Storage : 8/16 bay(2.5′) hot-swap SAS/SATA/SSD
Up to 16 TB (2.5″ model) SAS/SATA
|Storage Controller : ServeRAID M1115 support RAID 0,1,10/ Optional upgrade to RAID 5, 50|
|Network Controller :Four integrated Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T ports (RJ-45) based on Intel I350AM4 Quad Port GbE LAN Controller chip.|
|Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output|
|Optical Drive : Options|
|PCI-Express Slots : One PCI-Express 2nd Gen x16 slot / Four PCI-Express 2nd Gen x8 slots(one reserved for SAS controller) / One PCI-Express 1st Gen x8 slot|
|Power Supply : 1 x IBM 750W Hotswap High Effectioncy Power Supply Unit ( upto 2 PSU )|
|Fans : (4) (N+1 redundancy standard)|
|Form Factor : Tower 5U|
Robust features accommodate growth
An all-in-one tower or rack server, the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 delivers reliable performance and optimized efficiency. The versatile 5U dual-socket Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 fits desk-side or in a rack enclosure. Designed for your business-critical applications, including analytics, cloud computing, SAP, and data management, the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 meets your growing business or distributed enterprise needs. You can also use it as a retail store controller at a branch office, a distributed file/print server, or an all-in-one server for a remote office or business. Start with the basics and upgrade as your business changes without jeopardizing existing investments. Virtualizing your PC infrastructure into a single powerful server gives you access to secure and abundant storage space, while significantly reducing IT costs.
Triple the storage capacity
The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 supports the latest Intel micro-architecture, delivering intelligent performance enhancements that adapt to your workload environment. The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 provides triple the storage capacity of the x3500 M3 without the cost of external devices. A flexible design and consolidated server help optimize intensive workloads and provide greater utilization, making the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 a great choice for small and medium businesses.
The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 server provides outstanding performance for your business-critical applications. Its energy-efficient design supports more cores, memory, and data capacity in a scalable Tower or 5U Rack package that is easy to service and manage. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel Xeon processors, you can reduce costs while maintaining speed and availability.
Suggested use: infrastructure applications, collaboration/email, web, and virtualized desktops in a workgroup or distributed environments.
Figure 1 shows the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609.
Figure 1. The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609
Did you know?
The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 offers a flexible, scalable design and simple upgrade path to 32 HDDs, with up to eight PCIe 3.0 slots and up to 768 GB of memory. The Onboard Ethernet solution provides four standard integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports without occupying PCIe slots. Comprehensive systems management tools with the next-generation Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) make it easy to deploy, integrate, service, and manage.
A high-performance dual-socket tower server, the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609, can deliver the scalability, reliable performance, and optimized efficiency for your business-critical applications. Start with the basics and upgrade as your business changes without jeopardizing existing investments. Virtualizing the PC infrastructure into one server can provide access to a powerful server with abundant storage space, while significantly reducing IT costs.
Scalability and performance
The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with 4-core and 6-core processors (up to 3.5 GHz core speeds), 8-core processors (up to 3.3 GHz core speeds), 10-core processors (up to 3.0 GHz), and 12-core processors (up to 2.7 GHz core speeds), up to 30 MB of L3 cache, and up to two 8 GT/s QPI interconnect links.
- Supports up to two processors, 24 cores, and 48 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multi-threaded applications.
- Supports up to 1866 MHz memory speeds.
- Will support up to 768 GB memory with 32 GB LRDIMMs when and if they become available.
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with 8-core processors and up to 2.9 GHz core speeds, up to 20 MB of L3 cache, and up to two 8 GT/s QPI interconnect links.
- Supports up to two processors, 16 cores, and 32 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multi-threaded applications.
- Supports up to 1600 MHz memory speeds.
- Supports up to 768 GB memory with 32 GB LRDIMMs.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporary going beyond processor TDP.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multi-threaded applications by enabling simultaneous multi-threading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better utilize the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) can significantly improve floating point performance for compute-intensive technical and scientific applications.
- Up to 32 drive bays together with internal backup and optical drive at the same time provide a flexible and scalable all-in-one platform to meet increasing demands.
- Support for 12 Gbps SAS RAID and HBA portfolio.
- The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of or along with traditional spinning drives (HDDs) can significantly improve I/O performance. An SSD can support up to 100 times more I/O operations per second (IOPS) than a typical HDD.
- The server has four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports that double the network throughput compared with the previous generation of IBM System x® servers.
- The server offers PCI Express 3.0 I/O expansion capabilities that improve the theoretical maximum bandwidth by almost 100% (8 GT/s per link using 128b/130b encoding) compared to the previous generation of PCI Express 2.0 (5 GTps per link using 8b/10b encoding).
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E5 family. This helps to dramatically reduce I/O latency and increase overall system performance.
- Support for NVIDIA Quadro graphics processing units (GPUs) to maximize computing power.
Availability and serviceability
The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- The server offers Chipkill, memory mirroring and memory rank sparing for redundancy in the event of a non-correctable memory failure.
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as CPU, memory, and adapter cards.
- The server offers hot-swap drives supporting RAID redundancy for data protection and greater system uptime.
- The server has up to two redundant hot-swap power supplies and up to six simple swap N+N redundant fans to provide availability for business-critical applications.
- The light path diagnostics panel and individual light path LEDs quickly lead the technician to failed (or failing) components. This simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution and helps improve system availability.
- The Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (for example, processors, memory, hard disk drives) operate outside of standard thresholds and generates pro-active alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
- Solid-state drives (SSDs) offer significantly better reliability than traditional mechanical HDDs for greater uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module Version II (IMM2) continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovering actions in case of failures to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Three-year customer replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty, next business day 9×5. Optional service upgrades available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 :
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
- Integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 support enables advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Industry-standard AES NI support for faster, stronger encryption.
- IBM Systems Director is included for proactive systems management. It offers comprehensive systems management tools that help to increase up-time, reduce costs, and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can help prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides enhanced security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space protected from all other software running on a system.
The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to the green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 is Energy Star 2.0 compliant. Energy Star is the trusted, US government-backed symbol for energy efficiency, with the goal of helping customers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices. For the Power and Performance Data Sheet, see http://ibm.com/systems/x/hardware/energy-star
- High-efficient 550 W, 750 W and 900 W power supplies with 80 PLUS Platinum certification.
- The Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 product families offer significantly better performance over the previous generation while fitting into the same thermal design power (TDP) limits.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability powers individual processor elements on and off as needed, to reduce power draw.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- Low-voltage 1.35 V DDR3 memory RDIMMs consume 15% less energy than 1.5 V DDR3 RDIMMs.
- Solid state drives (SSDs) consume as much as 80% less power than traditional spinning 2.5-inch HDDs.
- The server uses hexagonal ventilation holes, a part of IBM Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes, providing more efficient airflow through the system.
- IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ provides advanced data center power notification and management to help achieve lower heat output and reduced cooling needs.
Locations of key components and connectors
Figure 2 shows the front of the server.
Figure 2. Front view of the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609
Figure 3 shows the rear of the server.
Figure 3. Rear view of the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609
Figure 4 shows the locations of key components inside the server.
Figure 4. Inside view of the Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609
The following table lists the standard specifications.
Table 1. Standard specifications
|Form factor||Tower or 5U Rack.|
|Processor||E5-2600 v2: Up to two Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family CPUs with 12 cores (up to 2.7 GHz) or ten cores (up to 3.0 GHz) or eight cores (up to 3.3 GHz) or six cores (up to 3.5 GHz) or four cores (up to 3.5 GHz). Two QPI links up to 8.0 GT/s each. Up to 1866 MHz memory speed. Up to 30 MB L3 cache.
E5-2600: Up to two Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family CPUs with eight cores (up to 2.9 GHz) or six cores (up to 2.9 GHz) or quad-cores (up to 3.3 GHz). Two QPI links up to 8.0 GT/s each. Up to 1600 MHz memory speed. Up to 20 MB L3 cache.
|Memory||Up to 24 DDR3 DIMM sockets (12 DIMMs per processor).
E5-2600 v2: RDIMMs, UDIMMs, and LRDIMMs (Load Reduced DIMMs) are supported. Memory types cannot be intermixed. Memory speed up to 1866 MHz.
E5-2600: RDIMMs, UDIMMs, and LRDIMMs are supported, but memory types cannot be intermixed.
|Memory maximums||E5-2600 v2:
|Memory protection||ECC, Chipkill (for x4-based memory DIMMs), memory mirroring, and memory rank sparing.|
|Disk drive bays||Up to 32 2.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs, or up to eight 3.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs, or up to eight 3.5″ Simple Swap SATA HDDs.|
|Maximum internal storage||38.4 TB with 1.2 GB 2.5″ SAS HDDs, or 32 TB with 1 TB 2.5″ SATA HDDs, or 32 TB with 4 TB 3.5″ SATA HDDs, or 51.2 TB with 1.6 TB 2.5″ SAS SSDs. Intermix of SAS/SATA is supported.|
|RAID support||6 Gb SAS/SATA: RAID 0, 1, 10 with M1115 or M5110. Optional upgrade to RAID 5, 50 available for M1115. Optional upgrades to RAID 5, 50 are available for M5110 (zero-cache; 512 MB battery-backed cache; 512 MB or 1 GB flash-backed cache). Optional upgrade to RAID 6, 60 available for M5110 with 512 MB or 1 GB cache upgrades.
12 Gb SAS/SATA: RAID 0, 1, 10 with optional M5210. Optional upgrades to RAID 5, 50 are available for M5210 (zero-cache; 1 GB non-backed cache; 1 GB or 2 GB flash-backed cache). Optional upgrade to RAID 6, 60 for M5210 with 1 GB or 2 GB cache upgrades.
|Optical drive bays||Two half-height 5.25″ bays for optical or tape drives. Supports DVD-ROM or Multiburner.|
|Tape drive bays||Two half-height 5.25″ bays for optical or tape drives. Support for one RDX or DDS internal USB tape drive. Supports up to two LTO internal SAS tape drives.|
|Network interfaces||Four integrated Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T ports (RJ-45) based on Intel I350AM4 Quad Port GbE LAN Controller chip.|
|PCI Expansion slots||Up to eight slots with two processors and six slots when one CPU is installed. All slots are PCIe 3.0 slots except Slot 1, which is a Gen 2 slot:
|Ports||Two USB 2.0 ports on front. Four USB 2.0, one DB-15 video, one DB-9 serial, one RJ-45 systems management, four RJ-45 GbE network ports on rear. Two internal USB ports (for embedded hypervisor and internal tape drive).|
|Cooling||IBM Calibrated Vectored Cooling with up to six simple swap fans (two fans shipped standard on single processor models and three fans shipped on dual processor models) with optional N+N redundancy available .|
|Power supply||Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W ac, 750 W ac or 900 W ac power supplies (80 PLUS Platinum certification).|
|Hot-swap parts||Hard drives, power supplies.|
|Systems management||UEFI, IBM Integrated Management Module II (IMM2), Predictive Failure Analysis, Light Path Diagnostics, Automatic Server Restart, IBM Systems Director and IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager, IBM ServerGuide. Optional IBM Integrated Management Module Advanced Upgrade via Feature on Demand (FoD) for remote presence (graphics, keyboard and mouse, virtual media).|
|Security features||Power-on password, administrator’s password, Trusted Platform Module (TPM).|
|Video||Matrox G200eR2 with 16 MB memory integrated into the IMM2. Maximum resolution is 1600×1200 at 75 Hz with 16 M colors.|
|Operating systems supported||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2008 and 2012 (support for 2012 R2 is planned for earlier in 2014), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and 11, VMware ESX 4.1 and ESXi 4.1 (E5-2600 only), and VMware vSphere 5.0 and 5.1.|
|Limited warranty||3-year customer-replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty with 9×5/NBD.|
|Service and support||Optional service upgrades are available through IBM ServicePacs®: 4-hour or 2-hour response time, 8-hour fix time, 1-year or 2-year warranty extension, remote technical support for IBM hardware and selected IBM and third-party (Microsoft, Linux, VMware) software.|
|Dimensions||Width: 218 mm (8.6 in), depth: 750 mm (29.5 in), height: 440 mm (17.3 in).|
|Weight||Minimum configuration: 25.0 kg (55.1 lb), maximum: 39.8 kg (87.7lb).|
The Server IBM Tower X3500 M4 E5-2609 servers are shipped with the following items:
- Statement of Limited Warranty
- Important Notices
- Registration flyer
- IBM Systems Director Flyer
- Documentation CD that contains the Installation and User’s Guide
- One 2.8 m C13 line cord (country-specific)