Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Cấu hình chi tiết: Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 ( 7382-B2A / 7382B2A )
|Processor : 1x Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2407 (10M Cache, 2.20 GHz, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPI)|
|* Dual 1356-pin LGA
* Supports up to two Intel® 64-bit Xeon® processor(s) of the same type below:
o Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Series
|Memory : 1*4GB PC3L-10600 CL9 ECC DDR3 1066/1333MHz LP RDIMM|
|6 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
Up to 96 GB (UDIMM/RDIMM/LRDIMM*/HCDIMM)
DIMM Sizes * 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
|Hard Drive : Optional – Non of SAS/SATA 3.5in Hotswap HDD|
|Internal Storage : support up to 8 port 3.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs with HS kit.|
|Storage Controller : ServeRAID C105 support RAID 0, 1. Upgradable to RAID 5|
|Network Controller : Up to four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports with the onboard Intel I350-CM2 controller (two ports are enabled, and an additional two ports require the optional software FoD upgrade to enable them)|
|Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output|
|Optical Drive : DVD-Rom Std|
|PCI-Express Slots :
Up to six PCIe expansion slots; five PCIe slots standard, plus one additional PCIe slot when the second processor is populated. An optional PCI-X slot is available via an interposer conversion kit.
|Power Supply : Single, Fixed IBM 460W High Efficiency Power Supply Unit|
|Fans : (4) (N+1 redundancy standard)|
|Form Factor : TOWER|
The Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 is a high-throughput network server with excellent performance scalability when you add memory and a second processor. They incorporate the powerful Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family with up to 15 MB cache. The energy-efficient design of the server supports two processors and 12 memory modules. It also supports either eight 3.5-inch HDDs or sixteen 2.5-inch HDDs or solid-state drives in a scalable tower or 4U rack package that is easy to service and manage. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel Xeon processors, you can reduce costs and maintain speed and availability.
Suggested use for the Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 is for general business applications, collaboration/email, web, and virtualized desktops in a workgroup or distributed environments.
The following figure shows the Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407.
Figure 1. The Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407
Did you know?
The Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 server offers a flexible design with a choice of 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch drives, with up to six PCIe slots (four of which are PCIe 3.0) and up to 192 GB of memory. The Onboard Ethernet solution provides up to four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports without occupying PCIe slots. Comprehensive systems management tools with the next-generation IBM Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) make it easy to deploy, integrate, service, and manage.
A high-performance dual-socket tower server, the Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407, can deliver the scalability, reliable performance, and optimized efficiency for your general business applications. You start with the basics and then upgrade as your business changes, without jeopardizing existing investments. Virtualizing the PC infrastructure into one server can provide access to a powerful server with abundant storage space and significantly reduce IT costs.
Scalability and performance
The Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- The Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family improves productivity by offering affordable dual-socket system performance. It has eight-core processors with up to 2.3 GHz core speeds, up to 20 MB of L3 cache, and one Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) link of up to 8 GTps.
- Up to 2 processors, 16 cores, and 32 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multithreaded applications.
- With intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, processor cores can run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks so that operating system vendors can better use the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) can improve floating point performance for compute-intensive technical and scientific applications.
- The 12 registered DIMMs (RDIMMs) of 1600 MHz DDR3 ECC memory provide speed, high availability, and a memory capacity of up to 192 GB.
- The theoretical maximum memory bandwidth of the Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family is 38.4 GBps at 1600 MHz, which is 20% more than the previous generation of Intel Xeon 5600 processors.
- The server offers up to four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports with a convenient Feature on Demand (FoD) upgrade process that does not require the purchase of additional hardware. Two ports are enabled as standard, and two ports can be enabled with an optional license.
- The server offers PCIe 3.0 I/O expansion capabilities. These capabilities improve the theoretical maximum bandwidth by almost 100% (8 GTps per link by using 128b/130b encoding) compared to the previous generation of PCIe 2.0 (5 GTps per link by using 8b/10b encoding).
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCIe 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E5 family. This controller reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance.
- Up to sixteen 2.5-inch hot-swap drive bays or eight 3.5-inch hot-swap or simple-swap drive bays provide significant internal storage capacity.
Availability and serviceability
The Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- Memory mirroring and memory rank sparing for redundancy if a noncorrectable memory failure occurs.
- Tool-less cover removal, which provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as CPU, memory, and expansion cards.
- Hot-swap drives that support RAID redundancy for data protection and greater system uptime.
- Up to two redundant hot-swap power supplies (model dependent) for business-critical applications.
- Optional N+1 redundant fan solution to maximum uptime if a fan failure occurs.
- Individual light path LEDs that quickly lead the technician to failed (or failing) components. This feature simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution, and helps to improve system availability.
- Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA), which detects when system components (for example, processors, memory, and hard disk drives) operate outside of standard thresholds. It also generates proactive alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore, increasing uptime.
- A built-in IMM2 that continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovering actions if a failure to minimize downtime occurs.
- Built-in diagnostics by using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot, which speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Three-year customer replaceable unit and on-site limited warranty, 9×5 next business day. Optional service upgrades are available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 server:
- An IMM2 to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
- An integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) that enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 support that enables advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Industry-standard support of Advanced Encryption Standard-New Instructions (AES-NI) for faster, stronger encryption.
- IBM Systems Director for proactive systems management. IBM Systems Director offers comprehensive systems management tools that help to increase up-time, reduce costs, and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality that helps to prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology, which provides enhanced security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks. With this technology, an application can run in its own isolated space protected from all other software that runs on a system.
The Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407 server offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to the green environment:
- Energy-efficient system board components to help lower operational costs.
- High-efficient 550 W and 750 W redundant power supplies, with 80 PLUS Platinum certification, and an efficient 460 W fixed power supply with 80 PLUS Bronze certification.
- The Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family, which offers better performance over the previous generation and fits into the same TDP limits.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability, which powers individual processor elements on and off, as needed, to reduce power draw.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors that draw less energy to satisfy demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- Low-voltage 1.35 V DDR3 memory RDIMMs that use 15% less energy than 1.5 V DDR3 RDIMMs.
- Use of hexagonal ventilation holes, which are part of the IBM Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes and provide more efficient airflow through the system.
- IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™, which provides advanced data center power notification and management to help achieve lower heat output and reduced cooling needs.
Locations of key components and connectors
The following figure shows the front of the server, which includes the 3.5-inch drive configuration and the 2.5-inch drive configuration.
Figure 2. Front view of the Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407
The following figure shows the rear of the server.
Figure 3. Rear view of the Server IBM Tower X3300 M4 E5-2407
The following figure shows the locations of the key components inside the server.
Figure 5. Processor 2 installed on the expansion board