Server IBM Tower X3100M4 E3-1220V2 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Cấu hình chi tiết: Server IBM Tower X3100M4 E3-1220V2 ( 2582-B2A / 2582B2A )
- Moder Number
- Server IBM Tower X3100M4 E3-1220V2 ( 2582-B2x / 2582B2x )
- Socket Type
- Single socket H2 LGA 1155
- Intel® Xeon® Quad-Core E3-1220v2 3.10GHz 8MB LGA 1155
Single socket H2 (LGA 1155) supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 family, Intel® 2nd Generation Core i3 & Intel® Pentium® family processors
- Intel® C202 PCH chipset
- Memory Capacity
- 1 x 4GB DDR3 1333 240-Pin DDR3 ECC UDIMMs (PC3 10666)
4x 240-pin DIMM sockets
Up to 32GB DDR3 ECC 1333/1066MHz UDIMMs; 2 channels
DIMM Sizes * 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB
- Drive Bays
- Non HDD
Up to four 3.5″ Simple Swap SATA HDDs.
- RAID Supports
- IBM ServeRAID C100 SATA Controller
Software RAID 0, 1, 10 with ServeRAID C100 controller; hardware RAID 0, 1, 1E with ServeRAID H1110, BR10il v2, M1015, M5014 and M5015. Optional RAID 5, 50 with ServeRAID M5014. Optional upgrade to RAID 5 is available for M1015.
- Optical Drive
- DVD ROM OPTION
- Matrox G200eR2
- Expansion Slots
- Four PCI Express slots:
Slot 1, PCIe 3.0 x8, full-height, half-length (PCIe 2.0 in models with processors announced September 2011 – see Table 4)
Slot 2, PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 wired), full-height, half-length (PCIe 2.0 in models with processors announced September 2011 – see Table 4)
Slot 3, PCIe 2.0 x4, full-height, half-length
Slot 4, PCIe 2.0 x1, full-height, half-length
- Input / Onput
- Network Controller
- Integrated two-port Gigabit Ethernet (Intel 82574L) / 1 port is shared with IMM2.
- Server Management
- UEFI, IBM Integrated Management Module II (IMM2)
- Power Supply 350watt
- Chassis Type
- Tower 4U
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2008, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and 11, VMware ESX 4.1
- 36cm x 18cm x 48cm : Height x Width x Depth
The System x3100 M4 single socket tower server is designed for small businesses and first-time server buyers looking for a solution to improve business efficiency. It delivers several innovative features with a competitive price, either in a compact mini-tower form factor or standard tower form factor with hot-swap power supplies and disk drives. The System x3100 M4 provides next-generation performance in an innovative and compact design with flexible configuration options, built-in security, and systems management capabilities. It leverages the next-generation dual-core and quad-core Intel Xeon processor technology.
Figure 1. The System x3100 M4 (compact mini-tower shown)
Did you know?
The System x3100 M4 server is a compact, cost-effective, single-processor tower or rack-mountable server that has been optimized to provide outstanding availability, manageability, and performance features to small-to-medium-sized businesses, retail stores, or distributed enterprises. It supports the latest Intel Xeon E3-1200 v2 family of processors (formerly codenamed “Ivy Bridge”) for applications that require performance and stability, as well as Core i3, Pentium and Celeron processors for applications that require lower cost.
The system includes features not typically seen in this class of system, such as standard, embedded RAID-0/1, remote control capabilities even when the machine is powered off, and Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) on processor and memory. Some models also support hot-swap redundant power supplies and hot-swap disk drives.
Often small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) have limited IT budget and resources, and rely on partners or multitalented employees to help manage the company’s network. Business needs for efficiency improvement and retention of critical data require the use of a server that is easy to get up and running quickly and is dependable. You need to squeeze as much as possible out of your IT dollars, while saving cost on features not needed in an SMB environment. The System x3100 M4 is an ideal first server to meet those business needs. It was built for speed, yet eliminates costly design features found in general-purpose servers that are unnecessary for smaller businesses.
Scalability and performance
The x3100 M4 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- The single-socket x3100 M4 supports the new quad-core Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family of processors (“Ivy Bridge”), to offer impressive computing power in a space-saving mini-tower design.
- Choice of processors with up to 4 cores to enable the effective use of multi-threaded applications.
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family supports Intel Hyer-Threading Technology (except the Xeon E3-1220L) and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 to maximize performance.
- Up to 32GB of high-speed DDR3 system memory with four DIMM sockets.
- Memory speeds up to 1600 MHz supported on models with Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2.
- Four available high-performance PCI Express 3.0 or 2.0 slots, depending on the processor selected.
- Up to four internal 3.5-inch simple-swap SATA II HDDs on some models offer low-cost/high-capacity storage of up to 3 TB each.
- Up to eight internal 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs on some models offers maximum scalability and performance.
- Integrated ServeRAID-C100 software RAID controller supports RAID 0, 1 and 10. Hardware RAID options available.
- Integrated dual-port Gigabit Ethernet provides increased network throughput and redundancy with efficient slot-saving integration.
- An available 5.25-inch drive bay supports either a half-high tape drive or an RDX Removable Disk Cartridge drive, for cost-effective data backup. A DVD-ROM drive is standard in a dedicated bay.
- Seven USB 2.0 ports, two on the front and four on the back. In addition, there is one internal port for use with a tape drive or RDX Removable Disk Cartridge drive.
Availability and serviceability
The x3100 M4 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- ECC memory provides error correction not available in PC-class “servers” that use parity memory. Avoiding system crashes (and data loss) due to soft memory errors can mean greater system uptime.
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as CPU, memory, and adapter cards.
- Hot-swap drive bays available on some models combined with RAID capabilities offer the potential of no downtime in the event of a drive failure.
- The Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (for example, processors, memory, hard disk drives) operate outside of standard thresholds and generates pro-active alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module Version II (IMM2) continuously monitors system health, triggers alerts, and performs recovering actions in case of failures to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- A DVD-ROM drive is standard in a dedicated bay for easy software installation.
- Redundant hot-swap power supports on some models helps keep the server always running
- Three-year customer replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty, next business day 9×5. Optional service upgrades available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the x3100 M4:
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) to monitor server availability and perform remote management (some features require optional license upgrades).
- Integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 support enables advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family supports Industry-standard Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) NI support for faster, stronger encryption.
- IBM Systems Director is included for proactive systems management. It offers comprehensive systems management tools that help to increase up-time, reduce costs, and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can help prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.
The x3100 M4 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to the green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- Available 350 W power supply or 300 W 80 PLUS certified power supply.
- The Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v2 product family offers significantly better performance over the previous generation while fitting into the same thermal design power (TDP) limits.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- The server uses hexagonal ventilation holes, a part of Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes, providing more efficient airflow through the system.
Locations of key components
Figures 2 and 3 show the front and rear of the server.
Figure 2. Front view of the System x3100 M4
Figure 3. Rear view of the System x3100 M4
Figure 4 shows the locations of key components inside the server.
Figure 4. Inside view of System x3100 M4 (photo is of system with fixed power supplies)