Server Lenovo 2U X3650M5 E5-2630V3 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Cấu hình kỹ thuật chi tiết của Server Lenovo 2U X3650M5 E5-2630V3 ( 5462-D2A / 5462D2A ) có ở tab “THÔNG TIN THÊM”
- Tackle enterprise workloads with power, efficiency and reliability
- Choose from flexible storage configurations for workload-optimized performance
- Reduce unplanned downtime and minimize costs
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in System x® Trusted Platform Assurance, plus optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors (up to 36 cores per server), end-to-end 12 Gbps RAID support—devices and infrastructure—up to four RAID adapters, and up to two 300 W GPUs
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance,1 up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance,2 and up to 59 percent greater database performance3 per system than the previous generation
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, including unique 40°C operating temperature, 80 PLUS® Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), active/standby power supply modes, dual fan zone design, and TruDDR4™ Memory (up to 45 percent lower energy use over DDR3)4
- Run more virtual machines and workloads with up to 50 percent more cores and cache and 2x more memory capacity per system than previous generation
With the powerful, versatile new 2U two-socket Server Lenovo 2U X3650M5 E5-2630V3 rack server, you can run even more workloads, 24/7, and gain faster business insights. Integrated with up to two Intel E5-2600 v3 series CPUs and industry-leading two-socket storage capacity, the Server Lenovo 2U X3650M5 E5-2630V3 fast forwards your business. You can select from an impressive array of storage configurations (up to 26 drive bays) that optimize diverse workloads from Cloud to Big Data.
- Tackle Cloud, Analytics, Big Data, Virtual Desktop, and other enterprise workloads with power, efficiency, and leadership reliability
- Choose from flexible storage configurations for workload-optimized performance: Deploy up to 26 x 2.5-inch or 14 x 3.5-inch plus 2 x 2.5-inch HDDs/SSDs
- Run up to 131 percent greater java workload performance1, up to 61 percent greater virtualization performance2, and up to 59 percent greater database performance3 per system than the previous generation
- Reduce unplanned downtime, minimize labor and parts costs, and easily set up and manage systems with industry-leading reliability, features, and tools
- Safeguard enterprise data with built-in, industry-leading System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of System x security features and practices
- For augmented protection of your enterprise data, leverage optional self-encrypting drives and IBM Security Key Lifecycle Manager
- 2U two-socket rack server for expandability and high performance
- Up to two Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 product family processors
- Up to 1.5 TB of memory with SK Hynix 64 GB* TruDDR4 Memory LRDIMMs
- System supports RDIMM/LRDIMM
- Up to 2DPC@2133 MHz at 1.2 V
- Up to industry-leading 86.4 TB maximum internal storage for combination 3.5- and 2.5-inch models or up to 31.2 TB for 2.5-inch only models
- Up to 24 front and two rear 2.5-inch hard disk drives (HDDs)/solid state drives (SSDs); up to twelve 3.5-inch and two 3.5-inch HDDs and two 2.5-inch HDDs/SDDs; up to eight 3.5-inch HDDs and two rear 3.5-inch HDDs or 2.5-inch HDDs/SDDs (model dependent)
- 12 Gbps RAID support; dedicated slot for first RAID; support up to four RAID adapters running hardware RAID-0, -1, -10 with optional RAID-5, -50, -6, -60
- 4 × 1 GbE (std.) and 1 x IMM; optional 10/40 GbE ML2 or PCIe adapter; Trusted Platform Module built-in
- Up to eight PCIe 3.0 expansion slots; support up to 2 x 300 W GPUs
- Hot-swap disk/fan/power supply, two fan zones with N+1 redundancy fans design, and Predictive Failure Analysis; optional next-generation light path diagnostics panel with descriptive error codes and status indicators; better thermal design, balanced efficiency, uptime and serviceability
With the powerful, versatile new 2U two-socket Server Lenovo 2U X3650M5 E5-2630V3 rack server, you can run even more workloads, 24 x 7, and gain faster business insights. Integrated with Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family and industry-leading two-socket storage capacity, the Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 fast forwards your business. You can select from an impressive array of storage configurations (up to 26 drive bays) that optimize diverse workloads from cloud to big data.
Suggested uses: Database, cloud computing and virtualization, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, business analytics and big data, and Microsoft RemoteFX applications.
Figure 1 shows the Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3.
Figure 1. The System Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3
Did you know?
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 incorporates energy-smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40°C environments. The 80 PLUS Titanium power supply units (PSUs) can deliver 96% efficiency at 50% load.
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 has outstanding memory performance that is achieved by supporting two-RDIMMs-per-channel configurations at speeds up to 12% faster than the Intel specification, while still maintaining world-class reliability.
System x® servers achieved the highest reliability of any x86 servers; see ITIC 2014-2015 Global Server Hardware, Server OS Reliability Survey:
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 integrates leadership security and reliability. System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of System x features and practices, establishes a foolproof security foundation for your workloads. Enterprise-class data protection is provided with optional self-encrypting drives and simple, centralized key management through IBM Security Key Lifecycle Management. Diagnostic tools facilitate reduced downtime and costs.
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 is a versatile 2U two-socket business-critical server that offers improved performance and pay-as-you-grow flexibility along with new features that improve server management capability. This powerful system is designed for your most important business applications and cloud deployments.
Combining balanced performance and flexibility, the Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 is a great choice for small and medium businesses up to the large enterprise. It can provide outstanding uptime to keep business-critical applications and cloud deployments running safely. Ease of use and comprehensive systems management tools help make deployment easier. Outstanding reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) and high-efficiency design improve your business environment and help save operational costs.
Scalability and performance
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with up to 18-core processors, up to 45 MB of L3 cache, and up to 9.6 GT/s QPI interconnect links.
- Supports up to two processors, 36 cores, and 72 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multi-threaded applications.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with energy efficient Intel Turbo Boost Technology allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better utilize the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2.0 (AVX 2.0) enable acceleration of enterprise-class workloads such as databases, enterprise resource planning, and others.
- Up to 2133 MHz memory speeds with two DIMMs per channel running at 2133 MHz to help maximize system performance.
- Up to 1.5 TB of memory capacity with 64 GB load-reduced DIMMs, or LRDIMMs (support for 64 GB LRDIMMs is planned for a later date).
- The 12 Gbps SAS internal storage connectivity doubles the data transfer rate compared to 6 Gb SAS solutions to maximize performance of storage I/O-intensive applications.
- Flexible and scalable internal storage configurations provide for up to 86.4 TB of storage capacity in a 2U rack form factor.
- The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of or along with traditional spinning drives (HDDs) can significantly improve I/O performance. An SSD can support up to 100 times more I/O operations per second (IOPS) than a typical HDD.
- The server has four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports and optional 10 Gb Ethernet ports with ML2 adapters.
- The server offers up to eight PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O expansion slots plus one dedicated PCIe 3.0 slot for an internal storage controller in a 2U rack form factor.
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E5 family. This helps to dramatically reduce I/O latency and increase overall system performance.
Availability and serviceability
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as processors, memory DIMMs, and adapter cards.
- The server offers hot-swap drives supporting RAID redundancy for data protection and greater system uptime.
- The server offers redundant hot-swap power supplies and hot-swap redundant fans to provide availability for business-critical applications.
- The new Next Gen light path diagnostics LCD display panel simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution, and helps improve system availability.
- Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (processors, VRMs, memory, disks, fans, and power supplies) operate outside of standard thresholds and generates proactive alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
- Solid-state drives (SSDs) offer significantly better reliability than traditional mechanical HDDs for greater uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module II (IMM2.1) continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovery actions in case of failure, to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Three-year customer replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty, next business day 9×5. Optional service upgrades are available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3:
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2.1) to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
- An integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- IBM Systems Director offers comprehensive systems management tools that help to increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Two integrated Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs) enable advanced cryptographic functionality such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of System x security features and practices, establishes a foolproof security foundation for workloads by delivering firmware that is securely built, tested, digitally signed and verified prior to execution.
- The server offers enterprise-class data protection with optional self-encrypting drives and simple, centralized key management through IBM Security Key Lifecycle Management.
- Industry-standard AES NI support offers faster, stronger encryption.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can help prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides enhanced security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space, protected from all other software running on a system.
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to the green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- High-efficiency power supplies with 80 PLUS Platinum and Titanium certifications.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability powers individual processor elements on and off as needed, to reduce power draw.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy the demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- Low-voltage 1.2 V DDR4 memory DIMMs offer energy efficiency compared to 1.35 V DDR3 DIMMs.
- Solid-state drives (SSDs) consume less power than traditional spinning HDDs.
- The server uses hexagonal ventilation holes, a part of Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes, providing more efficient airflow through the system.
- IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ provides advanced data center power notification and management to help achieve lower heat output and reduced cooling needs.
Locations of key components and connectors
Figure 2 shows the front of the server.
Figure 2. Front view of the System Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3
Figure 3 shows the rear of the server.
Figure 3. Rear view of the System Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3
Figure 4 shows the locations of key components inside the server.
Figure 4. Inside view of the Server IBM 2U X3650 M5 E5-2630V3