Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 ( 7915-B3A / 7915B3A )
|Processor : 1 x Intel® Xeon® Core Processor E5-2609v2 (2.5GHz, 15M, 6.4GT/s QPI, 80W LGA 2011 )|
|* Dual 2011-pin LGA Sockets R
* Supports up to two Intel® 64-bit Xeon® processor(s) of the same type below:
o Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600v2 Series
|Memory : 1 x 4GB PC3L-10600 CL9 ECC DDR3 1333MHz LP RDIMM|
|24 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
Up to 768 GB (UDIMM/RDIMM/LRDIMM*/HCDIMM)
DIMM Sizes * 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
|Hard Drive : Optional – Non SFF HS HDD|
|Internal Storage : 8/16 bay(2.5′) hot-swap SAS/SATA/SSD
Up to 16 TB (2.5″ model) SAS/SATA
|Storage Controller : ServeRAID M5110e RAID on motherboard, integrated 6 Gbps hardware RAID-0, -1, -10. Optional upgrades to RAID 5, 50 are available (zero-cache; 512 MB battery-backed cache; 512 MB or 1 GB flash-backed cache). Optional upgrade to RAID 6, 60 is available for M5110e or M5110 with 512 MB or 1 GB cache upgrades|
|Network Controller : IBM Four integrated Gigabit Ethernet|
|Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output|
|Optical Drive : Options|
|PCI-Express Slots : 4 – 6 PCIe ports or 4 PCI-X (CTO) or 2 double-width PCIe (for GPU)|
|Power Supply : 1 x IBM 550W Redundant Power Supply Unit|
|Fans : (4) (N+1 redundancy standard)|
|Form Factor : Rack 2U|
Optimal performance and virtualization
The versatile Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 blends outstanding uptime and performance for business-critical workloads, including cloud computing, virtual desktop and business analytics. The powerful server offers an energy-smart and easy-to-use rack solution with a pay-as-you-grow design to help manage risks. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 series processors, advanced memory support, and greater disk capacity for businesses requiring ample storage, the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 offers balanced performance and density. Additionally, as the first x86 server to achieve the TPC-C benchmark, virtualized (1 M TPM),1 the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 is optimized for cloud computing and virtualization applications.
With redundant hot-swap fans, disks and power supplies, the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 provides a resilient architecture ideal for business-critical applications. Predictive Failure Analysis and light path diagnostics proactively monitor the system’s sub-components and provide advanced warning on power supplies, fans, VRMs, disks, processors and memory. Redundant hot-swap components make it easy to replace failures without taking your system down. Light path diagnostics displays a visible warning light indicator on a failing component, allowing time for component replacement prior to failure and facilitating high availability.
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 server provides outstanding performance for your business-critical applications. Its energy-efficient design supports more cores, memory, and data capacity in a scalable 2U package that is easy to service and manage. With more computing power per watt and the latest Intel Xeon processors, you can reduce costs while maintaining speed and availability.
Suggested use: database, virtualization, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, streaming media, web, HPC, Microsoft RemoteFX, and cloud applications.
Figure 1 shows the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 .
Figure 1. The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2
Did you know?
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 offers a flexible, scalable design and simple upgrade path to 16 hard-disk drives (HDDs) or solid-state drives (SSDs) plus optical and tape drives at the same time, with up to six PCIe Gen 3 slots and up to 768 GB of memory. This flexible onboard Ethernet solution provides four standard embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports and two optional embedded 10 Gb Ethernet ports without occupying PCIe slots. Comprehensive systems management tools with the next-generation Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) make it easy to deploy, integrate, service, and manage.
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 is an outstanding 2U two-socket business-critical server, offering improved performance and pay-as-you grow flexibility along with new features that improve server management capability. This powerful system is designed for your most important business applications and cloud deployments.
Combining balanced performance and flexibility, the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 is a great choice for small and medium businesses up to the large enterprise. It can provide outstanding uptime to keep business-critical applications and cloud deployments running safely. Ease of use and comprehensive systems management tools make it easy to deploy. Outstanding RAS and high-efficiency design improve your business environment and help save operational costs.
Scalability and performance
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with up to 12-core processors, up to 30 MB of L3 cache, and up to two 8 GT/s QPI interconnect links.
- Supports up to two processors, 24 cores, and 48 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multi-threaded applications.
- Supports up to 1866 MHz memory speeds.
- Supports up to 768 GB memory with 32 GB LRDIMMs or HCDIMMs.
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with up to 8-core processors, up to 20 MB of L3 cache, and up to two 8 GT/s QPI interconnect links.
- Supports up to two processors, 16 cores, and 32 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multi-threaded applications.
- Supports up to 1600 MHz memory speeds.
- Supports up to 768 GB memory with 32 GB LRDIMMs or HCDIMMs.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor TDP.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multi-threaded applications by enabling simultaneous multi-threading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better utilize the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) significantly improve floating-point performance for compute-intensive technical and scientific applications.
- 12 Gbps SAS internal storage connectivity doubles the data transfer rate compared to 6 Gb SAS solutions to maximize performance of storage I/O-intensive applications.
- The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of, or along with, traditional spinning drives (HDDs) can significantly improve I/O performance. An SSD can support up to 100 times more I/O operations per second (IOPS) than a typical HDD.
- Up to 32 1.8-inch SSD bays, or up to 16 2.5-inch bays, or up to 6 3.5-inch bays, together with internal backup and an optical drive at the same time, provide a flexible and scalable all-in-one platform to meet your increasing demands.
- The server has four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports and two optional 10 Gb Ethernet ports with mezzanine cards that do not consume PICe slots.
- The server offers PCI Express 3.0 I/O expansion capabilities that improve the theoretical maximum bandwidth by almost 100% (8 GTps per link using 128b/130b encoding) compared to the previous generation of PCI Express 2.0 (5 GTps per link using 8b/10b encoding).
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E5 family. This integration helps to dramatically reduce I/O latency and increase overall system performance.
- Support for NVIDIA Quadro graphics processing units (GPUs) to maximize computing power
Availability and serviceability
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- The server offers memory mirroring and memory rank sparing for redundancy in the event of a non-correctable memory failure.
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as CPU, memory, and adapter cards.
- The server offers hot-swap drives, supporting RAID redundancy for data protection and greater system uptime.
- The server has up to two redundant hot-swap power supplies and four hot-swap dual-motor redundant fans (two fan zones with an N+1 fan design) to provide availability for business-critical applications.
- The light path diagnostics panel and individual light path LEDs quickly lead the technician to failed (or failing) components, which simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution, and helps improve system availability.
- Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (processors, VRMs, memory, HDDs, fans, and power supplies) operate outside of standard thresholds and generates proactive alerts in advance of a possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
- Solid-state drives (SSDs) offer significantly better reliability than traditional mechanical HDDs for greater uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module Version II (IMM2) continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovering actions in case of failures to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics, using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot, speed up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Three-year customer-replaceable unit and on-site limited warranty, 9×5 next business day. Optional service upgrades are available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2:
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
- Integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 support enables advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Industry-standard Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) NI support for faster, stronger encryption.
- IBM Systems Director offers comprehensive systems management tools that help to increase uptime, reduce costs, and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can help prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supported operating system.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides enhanced security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space, protected from all other software running on a system.
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to the green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 is Energy Star 2.0 compliant. Energy Star is the trusted, US government-backed symbol for energy efficiency, with the goal of helping customers save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices. For the Power and Performance Data Sheet, see http://ibm.com/systems/x/hardware/energy-star
- Highly efficient 550 W, 750 W, and 900 W AC power supplies with 80 PLUS Platinum certification. Available 750W DC power option.
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 product families offer significantly better performance over the previous generation while fitting into the same thermal design power (TDP) limits.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability powers individual processor elements on and off as needed, to reduce power draw.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy the demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- Low-voltage 1.35 V DDR3 memory RDIMMs consume 15% less energy compared to 1.5 V DDR3 RDIMMs.
- Solid state drives (SSDs) consume as much as 80% less power than traditional spinning 2.5-inch HDDs.
- The server uses hexagonal ventilation holes, which is a part of IBM Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes, providing more efficient airflow through the system.
- IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ provides advanced data center power notification and management to help achieve lower heat output and reduced cooling needs.
Locations of key components and connectors
Figure 2 shows the front of the server.
Figure 2. Front view of the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2
Figure 3 shows the rear of the server.
Figure 3. Rear view of the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2
Figure 4 shows the locations of key components inside the server.
Figure 4. Inside view of the Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2
The following table lists the standard specifications.
Table 1. Standard specifications
|Form factor||2U Rack.|
|Processor||E5-2600 v2: Up to two Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 product family CPUs with 12 cores (up to 2.7 GHz) or ten cores (up to 3.0 GHz) or eight cores (up to 3.3 GHz) or six cores (up to 3.5 GHz) or four cores (up to 3.5 GHz). Two QPI links up to 8.0 GT/s each. Up to 1866 MHz memory speed. Up to 30 MB L3 cache.
E5-2600: Up to two Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family CPUs with eight cores (up to 2.9 GHz) or six cores (up to 2.9 GHz) or four cores (up to 3.3 GHz). Two QPI links up to 8.0 GT/s each. Up to 1600 MHz memory speed. Up to 20 MB L3 cache.
|Memory||Up to 24 DIMM sockets (12 DIMMs per processor).
E5-2600 v2: RDIMMs, UDIMMs, HyperCloud DIMMs, and LRDIMMs (Load Reduced DIMMs) are supported, but memory types cannot be intermixed. Memory speed up to 1866 MHz.
E5-2600: RDIMMs, UDIMMs, HyperCloud DIMMs, and LRDIMMs (Load Reduced DIMMs) are supported, but memory types cannot be intermixed. Memory speed up to 1600 MHz.
|Memory maximums||E5-2600 v2:
|Memory protection||ECC, Chipkill, memory mirroring, and memory rank sparing.|
|Disk drive bays||Up to 32 1.8″ SSD bays, or 16 2.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA bays, or up to six 3.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA bays, or up to eight 2.5″ Simple Swap SATA bays, or up to six 3.5″ Simple Swap SATA bays.|
|Maximum internal storage||Up to 19.2 TB with 1.2 TB 2.5″ SAS HDDs, up to 16 TB with 1 TB 2.5″ NL SAS/SATA HDDs, up to 12.8 TB with 400 GB 1.8″ SATA SSDs, up to 25.6 TB with 1.6 TB 2.5″ SAS SSDs, or up to 24 TB with 4 TB 3.5″ NL SAS/SATA HDDs. Intermix of SAS/SATA is supported.|
|RAID support||6 Gb SAS/SATA: RAID 0, 1, 10 with integrated M5110e or optional M5110; optional upgrades to RAID 5, 50 are available (zero-cache; 512 MB battery-backed cache; 512 MB or 1 GB flash-backed cache). Optional upgrade to RAID 6, 60 is available for M5110e or M5110 with 512 MB or 1 GB cache upgrades.
12 Gb SAS/SATA: RAID 0, 1, 10 with optional M5210; optional upgrades to RAID 5, 50 are available (zero-cache; 1 GB non-backed cache; 1 GB or 2 GB flash-backed cache). Optional upgrade to RAID 6, 60 is available for M5210 with 1 GB or 2 GB cache upgrades.
|Optical drive bays||One bay for optional DVD-ROM or Multiburner drive.|
|Tape drive bays||Optional Tape Enablement Kit is available to support one DDS5, DDS6, or RDX internal USB tape drive.|
|Network interfaces||Four integrated Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T ports (RJ-45); two embedded 10 Gb Ethernet ports (10GBASE-T RJ-45 or 10GBASE-SR SFP+ based) on optional 10 Gb Ethernet mezzanine card (does not consume PCIe slot).|
|PCI Expansion slots||Up to six slots depending on the riser cards installed. The slots are as follows:
Optional riser cards available with PCIe x8 or PCIe x16 or PCI-X slots.
|Ports||Two USB 2.0 and one DB-15 video on front. Four USB 2.0, one DB-15 video, one DB-9 serial, one RJ-45 systems management, four RJ-45 GbE network ports, two optional RJ-45 or SFP+ 10 GbE network ports on rear. Two internal USB ports (for embedded hypervisor and internal tape drive).|
|Cooling||IBM Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ with up to four redundant hot swap fans (three standard, additional fan with second processor or with the x3650 M4 Thermal Solution Kit); two fan zones with N+1 fan design; each fan has two motors.|
|Power supply||Up to two redundant hot-swap 550 W AC or 750 W AC or 900 W AC power supplies (all 80 PLUS Platinum certification), or -48V 750 W DC power supply options.|
|Video||Matrox G200eR2 with 16 MB memory integrated into the IMM2. Maximum resolution is 1600×1200 at 75 Hz with 16 M colors.|
|Hot-swap parts||Hard drives, power supplies, and fans.|
|Systems management||UEFI, IBM Integrated Management Module II (IMM2), Predictive Failure Analysis, Light Path Diagnostics, Automatic Server Restart, IBM Systems Director and Active Energy Manager, IBM ServerGuide. Optional IBM Integrated Management Module Advanced Upgrade software feature for remote presence.|
|Security features||Power-on password, administrator’s password, Trusted Platform Module (TPM).|
|Operating systems supported||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2 and 2008, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and 11, VMware ESX 4.1 and VMware ESXi 4.1 embedded hypervisor (not supported with E5-2600 v2 models), VMware vSphere 5 (ESXi) and vSphere 5.1 (ESXi).|
|Limited warranty||Three-year customer-replaceable unit and on-site limited warranty with 9×5 next business day (NBD).|
|Service and support||Optional service upgrades are available through IBM ServicePacs®: Four-hour or two-hour response time, eight-hour fix time, one-year or two-year warranty extension, remote technical support for IBM hardware and some IBM and third-party applications.|
|Dimensions||Height: 86 mm (3.4 in), width: 445 mm (17.5 in), depth: 746 mm (29.4 in)|
|Weight||Minimum configuration: 25 kg (55 lb), maximum: 30 kg (65 lb)|
The Server IBM 2U X3650 M4 E5-2609V2 servers are shipped with the following items:
- Statement of Limited Warranty
- Important Notices
- Rack Installation Instructions
- Documentation CD that contains the Installation and User’s Guide
- IBM Systems Director Flyer
- IBM System x® Gen-III Slides Kit
- IBM System x Gen-III Cable Management Arm (CMA)
- 2.8 m (9.18 in) C13-C14 power cord (one for models with one power supply, and two for models with two power supplies)