Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Cấu hình chi tiết: Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 ( 5463-G2A / 5463G2A )
|Processor : 1x Intel Xeon Processor E5-2650v3 ( 10 cores, 20 threads, 2.30GHz, Turbo 3GHz, 25M Cache, 9.6GT/s QPI, 105W, LGA 2011-3 )|
|* Dual 2011-3 pins Socket
* Supports up to two Intel® 64-bit Xeon® processor(s) Intel® Xeon ® processor E5-2600v3 series
|Memory : 1 x 8GB DDR4 2133MT/s 288-Pin TruDDR4 ECC RDIMMs (PC4-17000)|
|Up to 1.5TB (24 DIMM Slots): 2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB DDR4 up to 2133MHz|
|Hard Drive : Optional – Non of SAS/SATA Hot-plug Hard Drive|
|Storage support : Up to 12x 2.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs, or up to 8x 2.5″ Simple Swap SATA HDDs, or up to 4x 3.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs, or up to 4x 3.5″ Simple Swap SATA HDDs.|
|Storage Controller : ServeRAID M5210 12 Gb SAS/SATA RAID: RAID 0, 1, 10. Optional upgrade to RAID 5, 50 is available for M5210 1GB non-backed cache. Optional upgrade to RAID 6, 60 is available for M5210 with memory cache upgrades|
|Network Controller : IBM Four integrated RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-T ports (BCM5719); optional Mezzanine LOM (ML2) slot for dual-port 10 GbE cards with SFP+ or RJ-45 connectors or quad-port GbE cards with RJ-45 connectors|
|Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output|
|Optical Drive : Options|
|PCI-Express Slots : 4 – 6 PCIe ports or 4 PCI-X (CTO) or 2 double-width PCIe (for GPU)|
|Power Supply : 1 x IBM 550W Redundant Power Supply Unit ( upto 2 PSU )|
|Fans : (4) (N+1 redundancy standard) upto 6 Redundant fans|
|Form Factor : Rack 1U|
Designed in a compact, versatile 1U two-socket rack server, the Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 rack server fuels almost any workload from infrastructure to high performance computing to Cloud or Big Data with leadership security, efficiency, and reliability. Integrated with up to two Intel E5-2600 v3 series CPUs with faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4™ Memory, the Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 delivers exceptional performance. Storage can include up to 12 drives in an impressive selection of sizes and types.
Smart design adds flexibility for workload-tuned performance
The Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 incorporates energy smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40° C environments. Available 80 PLUS® Titanium power supply units (PSUs) can deliver 96 percent efficiency at 50 percent load. With twice the memory, up to 131 percent greater performance,1 and 50 percent more cores and cache per system than the previous generation, the Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 lets your workloads fly.
Designed in a compact, versatile 1U two-socket rack server, the System Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 rack server fuels almost any workload from infrastructure to high-performance computing (HPC) to cloud or big data with leadership security, efficiency, and reliability. Integrated with up to two Intel Xeon processors of the E5-2600 v3 product family with faster, energy-efficient TruDDR4 Memory, the Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 delivers exceptional performance. Storage can include up to 12 drives in an impressive selection of sizes and types.
Suggested use: Database, virtualization and cloud computing, infrastructure security, systems management, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, streaming media, web, and HPC.
The following figure shows the System Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3.
Figure 1. The System Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3
Did you know?
The Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 incorporates energy smart features for minimized costs and efficient performance. Dual fan zones support operation in up to 40°C environments. 80 PLUS Titanium power supply units (PSUs) can deliver 96% efficiency at 50% load.
The Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 has outstanding memory performance that is achieved by supporting two-RDIMM-per-channel configurations at speeds up to 12% faster than the Intel specification, while still maintaining world-class reliability.
System x® servers achieved the highest reliability of any x86 servers (ITIC 2014-2015 Global Server Hardware, Server OS Reliability Survey: http://public.dhe.ibm.com/common/ssi/ecm/en/xsl03126usen/XSL03126USEN.PDF
The Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 integrates leadership security and reliability. System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of System x features and practices, establishes a foolproof security foundation for your workloads. Enterprise-class data protection is provided with optional self-encrypting drives and simple, centralized key management through IBM Security Key Lifecycle Management. Diagnostic tools facilitate reduced downtime and costs.
The System Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 is a cost- and density-balanced 1U, 2-socket business-critical server, offering improved performance and pay-as-you grow flexibility along with new features that improve server management capability. New, innovative, energy-smart design with powerful high-performance processors, a large capacity of high-performing DDR4 memory, and an improved feature set are ideal for business-critical applications and cloud deployments.
Combining balanced performance and flexibility, the Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 is a great choice for small and medium businesses and up to the large enterprise. It can provide outstanding uptime to keep business-critical applications and cloud deployments running safely. Ease-of-use and comprehensive systems management tools make it easy to deploy. Outstanding reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) and high-efficiency design improve your business environment and help save operational costs.
Scalability and performance
The Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with up to 18-core processors, up to 45 MB of L3 cache, and up to 9.6 GT/s QPI interconnect links.
- Supports up to two processors, 36 cores, and 72 threads to maximize the concurrent execution of multithreaded applications.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with energy efficient Intel Turbo Boost Technology allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor TDP.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better utilize the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 2.0 (AVX 2.0) enable acceleration of enterprise-class workloads, such as databases, enterprise resource planning, and others.
- Up to 2133 MHz memory speeds with two DIMMs per channel running at 2133 MHz to help maximize system performance.
- Up to 1.5 TB of memory capacity with 64 GB Load Reduced DIMMS (LRDIMMs) (support for 64 GB LRDIMMs is planned for a later date).
- 12 Gbps serial-attached SCSI (SAS) internal storage connectivity doubles the data transfer rate compared to 6 Gb SAS solutions to maximize performance of storage I/O-intensive applications.
- Flexible and scalable internal storage configurations for up to 24 TB of storage capacity in a dense 1U rack form factor.
- The use of solid-state drives (SSDs) instead of or along with traditional spinning hard disk drives (HDDs) can significantly improve I/O performance. An SSD can support up to 100 times more I/O operations per second (IOPS) than a typical HDD.
- The server has four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports and optional 10 Gb Ethernet ports with mezzanine LOM (ML2) adapters.
- The server offers up to four PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 I/O expansion slots in a dense 1U rack form factor.
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E5 family. This helps to dramatically reduce I/O latency and increase overall system performance.
Availability and serviceability
The Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as processors, memory DIMMs, and adapter cards.
- The server offers hot-swap drives supporting RAID redundancy for data protection and greater system uptime.
- The server offers redundant hot-swap power supplies and hot-swap redundant fans to provide availability for business-critical applications.
- The new next-gen light path diagnostics LCD display panel simplifies servicing, speeds up problem resolution, and helps improve system availability.
- Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (processors, VRMs, memory, disks, fans, and power supplies) operate outside standard thresholds and generates proactive alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
- SSDs offer significantly better reliability than traditional mechanical HDDs for greater uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovery actions in case of failure, to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot speed up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Three-year customer replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty, next business day 9×5. Optional service upgrades available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 and deliver enterprise-class data protection:
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
- An integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- IBM Systems Director offers comprehensive systems management tools to help increase uptime, reduce costs, and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Two integrated Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs) support the enablement of advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- System x Trusted Platform Assurance, an exclusive set of System x security features and practices, establishes a foolproof security foundation for workloads by delivering firmware that is securely built, tested, digitally signed, and verified prior to execution.
- The server offers enterprise-class data protection with optional self-encrypting drives and simple, centralized key management through IBM Security Key Lifecycle Management.
- There is industry-standard AES NI support for faster, stronger encryption.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can help prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides enhanced security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space protected from all other software running on a system.
The Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to a green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- High-efficiency power supplies with 80 PLUS Platinum and Titanium certifications.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability powers individual processor elements on and off as needed, to reduce power draw.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy the demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- Low-voltage 1.2 V DDR4 memory DIMMs offer energy efficiency compared to 1.35 V and 1.5 V DDR3 DIMMs.
- The server uses hexagonal ventilation holes, a part of Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes, providing more efficient airflow through the system.
- IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ and Intel Node Manager provide advanced data center power notification and management to help achieve lower heat output and reduced cooling needs.
Locations of key components and connectors
The following figure shows the front of the server.
Figure 2. Front view of the System Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3
The following figure shows the rear of the Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V33 server with three PCIe low profile slots.
Figure 3. Rear view of the System Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3
The following figure shows the locations of key components inside the server.
Figure 4. Inside view of the System Server IBM 1U X3550 M5 E5-2650V3