Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
|MODEL||IBM® System® x3530 M4 (Rack 1U)|
|Chipset||Intel C602 chipset|
|Processor||1x E5-2430 6C 2.2GHz 15MB 1333MHz 95W|
|* Dual Socket B2 (LGA 1356)
* Supports up to two Intel® 64-bit Xeon® processor(s) of the same type below:
o Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2400 Series
|System Bus||* Intel QuickPath Interconnect up to 8.0 GT/s|
|Operating systems supported||* Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2008, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and 6, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 and 11, VMware ESX 4.1 and VMware ESXi 4.1 embedded hypervisor, VMware vSphere 5.|
|System Memory||1 x 4GB PC3L-10600 CL9 ECC DDR3 1333MHz LP RDIMM|
|12 x 240-pin DIMM sockets|
|Up to 384 GB (UDIMM/RDIMM/LRDIMM)|
|DIMM Sizes * 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB|
|Storage||Non HDD – Optional|
|4/8 x 2.5″ hard disk drives (HDDs)|
ServeRAID H1110 SAS/SATA Controller (RAID 0, 1, 10)
ServeRAID M5110 SAS/SATA Controller (RAID 0, 1, 10)
|Network Controller||Dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet|
|Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output|
|Intel® I/OAT support for fast, scaleable, and reliable networking|
|Graphics||Integrated Matrox G200eR2 with 16 MB memory|
|Expansion Slots||2 PCIe slots (x16/x8) (1/0 or 0/2) + PCIe x4 for slotless RAID|
|Drives||DVD RW Options / 1.44MB FDD Options|
|Power||1 x IBM 460W Redundant Power Supply Unit|
|Form Fact||Rackmount 1U Server|
|Systems management||IBM IMM2 with optional upgrade FoD to remote presence, Predictive Failure Analysis, diagnostic LEDs, standard Light path with optional advanced kit, IBM Systems Director and Active Energy Manager™ (model dependent)|
Upgrade with more ease
Designed for optimum flexibility and growth, the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 offers a wide range of configuration options to help meet general business requirements today and tomorrow. Start with the combination of hard disk drive size, networking and computing power you need now, then scale up through an easy upgrade path. The Integrated Management Module II with optional remote upgrade via Feature on Demand (FoD) helps simplify the deployment process.
Optimized for performance
The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 delivers dual-socket performance in a compact 1U footprint and features the latest Intel Xeon E5-2400 series technology with greater processing, memory and I/O capabilities. Built with a focus on reduced total cost of ownership, the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 provides 80-PLUS® power supply certification to help enable energy savings. With a better balance between cost and system features, Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 is an ideal platform for general business workloads.
The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 delivers dual-socket performance in a 1U compact footprint. Featuring the Intel Romley EN platform, the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 is a flexible rack server positioned as a good investment value, while considering your total cost of ownership (TCO) and Lenovo commitment. It is designed to provide more affordable value and increased flexibility with performance and quality to match. Designed with redundancy, flexible subsystems, and a wider range of configuration options, the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2420 also offers an innovative Feature on Demand (FoD) design for an easier upgrade path.
Suggested use: Business infrastructure, light databases, entry virtualization, enterprise applications, web serving, small HPC, and cloud applications.
The following figure shows the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430.
Figure 1. The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430
Did you know
The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 offers a flexible and scalable design and a simple upgrade path to eight HDDs plus an optical drive at the same time. The flexible onboard Ethernet solution provides two standard integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports and two additional integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports with an optional software feature for an on-demand upgrade without needing to buy additional hardware. Comprehensive systems management tools with the next-generation Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) make it easy to deploy, integrate, service, and manage.
The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 delivers dual-socket performance in a compact 1U footprint and features the latest Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family technology with greater processing, memory, and I/O capabilities. Built with a focus on a reduced TCO, the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 provides the 80 PLUS power supply certification to help enable energy savings. With a better balance between cost and system features, the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 is an ideal platform for general business workloads.
Scalability and performance
The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- The Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family improves productivity by offering affordable dual-socket system performance with eight-core processors, up to 20 MB of L3 cache, and one QPI interconnect link of up to 8 GTps.
- Up to two processors, 16 cores, and 32 threads maximize the concurrent execution of multithreaded applications.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 allows processor cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better use the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) significantly improve floating point performance for compute-intensive technical and scientific applications.
- Up to 384 GB of memory capacity via 12 DIMM slots with 32 GB LRDIMMs.
- Up to 1600 MHz memory speeds with two DIMMs per channel (DPC) running at 1600 MHz to help maximize system performance.
- The server offers up to four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports with a convenient FoD upgrade process that does not require the purchasing of additional hardware.
- The server offers PCI Express 3.0 I/O expansion capabilities that improve the theoretical maximum bandwidth by almost 100% (8 GTps per link using 128b/130b encoding) compared to the previous generation of PCI Express 2.0 (5 GTps per link using 8b/10b encoding).
- With Intel Integrated I/O Technology, the PCI Express 3.0 controller is integrated into the Intel Xeon processor E5 family. This controller reduces I/O latency and increases overall system performance.
- Up to eight 2.5-inch hot-swap or simple-swap drive bays or four 3.5-inch hot-swap or simple-swap drive bays provide maximum internal storage capacity in a compact 1U form factor.
Availability and serviceability
The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- The server offers Chipkill, memory mirroring, and memory rank sparing for redundancy in the event of a non-correctable memory failure.
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as processor, memory, and adapter cards.
- The server offers simple-swap or hot-swap drives supporting affordable software RAID and advanced hardware RAID redundancy for data protection and greater system uptime.
- The server offers two redundant hot-swap power supplies and up to six dual-motor redundant non-hot-swap fans to provide cost-efficient availability for applications.
- The light path diagnostics panel and optional individual light path LEDs quickly lead the technician to failed (or failing) components. These features simplify servicing, speed up problem resolution, and improves system availability.
- Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (processors, memory, hard disk drives, fans, and power supplies) operate outside of standard thresholds and generates proactive alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
- Solid-state drives (SSDs) offer significantly better reliability than traditional mechanical HDDs for greater uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovery actions in case of failure, to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Three-year customer replaceable unit and on-site limited warranty, next business day 9×5. Optional service upgrades are available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430:
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) to monitor server availability and perform remote management.
- An integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) V1.2 support enables advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Industry-standard AES NI support provides faster and stronger encryption.
- IBM Systems Director is included for proactive systems management. It offers comprehensive systems management tools that increase uptime, reduce costs, and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can help prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides enhanced security through hardware-based resistance to malicious software attacks, allowing an application to run in its own isolated space protected from all other software running on a system.
The Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to a green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- 80 PLUS certified power supplies enable greater energy savings while providing flexibility to meet your business needs.
- The Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family offers better performance over the previous generation, while fitting into the same TDP limits.
- Intel Intelligent Power Capability powers individual processor elements on and off as needed, to reduce power draw.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy the demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- Low-voltage 1.35 V DDR3 memory RDIMMs consume 19% less energy compared to 1.5 V DDR3 RDIMMs.
- Solid-state drives can consume as much as 80% less power than traditional spinning HDDs.
- The server uses hexagonal ventilation holes, a part of IBM Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes, providing more efficient airflow through the system.
- IBM Systems Director Active Energy Manager™ provides advanced data center power notification and management to help achieve lower heat output and reduced cooling needs.
Locations of key components and connectors
The following figure shows the front of the server with four 3.5-inch hot-swap drive bays (models with 3.5-inch simple-swap bays are also available).
Figure 2. Front view of the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 with four 3.5-inch hot-swap drive bays
The following figure shows the front of the server with eight 2.5-inch hot-swap drive bays (models with 2.5-inch simple-swap bays are also available).
Figure 3. Front view of the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 with eight 2.5-inch hot-swap drive bays
The following figures shows the rear of the server with hot-swap power supplies.
Figure 4. Rear view of the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 with hot-swap power supplies
The following figure shows the rear of the server with fixed power supply.
Figure 5. Rear view of the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430 with fixed power supply
The following figure shows the locations of key components inside the server.
Figure 6. Inside view of the Server IBM 1U x3530 M4 E5-2430