Server IBM 1U X3250 M4 E3-1220V2 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ Công ty CP Máy chủ Chuyên dụng SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Server IBM 1U X3250 M4 E3-1220V2 ( 2583-B2A / 2583B2A )
|Processor : 1 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1220 v2 ( 3.1GHz, Turbo 3.5GHz, 8M Cache, 5GT/s DMI, 80W, LGA 1155)|
|* Socket 1155
* Support Intel® 64-bit Xeon® processor(s) Intel® Xeon ® processor E3-1200v3 series
|Memory : 4GB DDR3 1600MT/s 240-Pin DDR3 ECC UDIMMs (PC3L-12800E)|
|Up to 32GB (4 DIMM Slots): 2GB/4GB/8GB DDR3 up to 1600MT/s|
|Hard Drive : Optional – Non of SAS/SATA Hotswap Hard Drive|
|Two 3.5 in. simple-swap SATA or four 2.5 in. hot-swap/simple-swap SAS/SATA (simple-swap 2.5 in. via CTO only)|
|Storage Controller : ServeRaid C100 support RAID 0,1|
|Network Controller : Dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet|
|Supports 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3 standards, RJ45 output|
|Optical Drive : Optional|
|Power Supply : Single, Fixed 300W High Effictioncy Power Supply|
|PCI-Express Slots :
One PCI Express 2.0 x4 (for use only by compact adapters such as the ServeRAID BR10il v2 or H1110 controllers or the Broadcom NetXtreme Dual Port Ethernet Compact Adapter)
|Form Factor : Rack 1U|
Figure 1. System Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2
Did you know?
The Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 server is a compact, cost-effective, single-processor 1U rack server that has been optimized to provide outstanding availability, manageability, and performance features to small-to-medium-sized businesses, retail stores, or distributed enterprises. It supports the latest Intel Xeon E3-1200 v2 family of processors (formerly codenamed “Ivy Bridge”) for applications that require performance and stability, and Core i3 processors for applications that require lower cost.
The system includes features not typically seen in this class of system, such as standard RAID-0/1 for simple-swap SATA models, remote control capabilities even when the machine is powered off, and Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) on processor and memory. This flexible 1U rack-mountable server is also highly upgradable and expandable, scaling from low-cost, fixed-function models to feature-rich, highly available models.
Often small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) have limited IT budget and resources, and rely on partners or multitalented employees to help manage the company’s network. Business needs for efficiency improvement and retention of critical data require the use of a server that is easy to get up and running quickly and is dependable. You need to squeeze as much as possible out of your IT dollars, while saving cost on features not needed in an SMB environment. The Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 is an ideal first server to meet those business needs. It was built for speed, yet eliminates costly design features found in general-purpose servers that are unnecessary for smaller businesses.
Scalability and performance
The Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- The single-socket Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 supports the new quad-core Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family of processors (“Ivy Bridge”) in a compact 1U rack design.
- Choice of processors with up to 4 cores to enable the effective use of multi-threaded applications.
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family supports Intel Hyer-Threading Technology (except the Xeon E3-1220L) and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 to maximize performance.
- Up to 32GB of high-speed DDR3 system memory with four DIMM sockets.
- Memory speeds up to 1600 MHz supported on models with Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2.
- Two available high-performance PCI Express expansion slots, one PCIe 3.0 slot and one PCIe 2.0 slot.
- Two internal 3.5-inch simple-swap SATA II drive bays or four 2.5″ hot-swap SAS/SATA drive bays (model dependent) offer low-cost/high-capacity enterprise-class storage. Up to 8TB of internal storage. Configurations with four 2.5″ simple-swap drive bays available via CTO.
- Integrated ServeRAID C100 software RAID controller supports RAID 0, 1 and 10. Some models offer ServeRAID BR10il V2 or H1110 hardware RAID controller standard. Other hardware RAID options available.
- Integrated dual-port Gigabit Ethernet provides increased network throughput and redundancy with efficient slot-saving integration.
- An optional optical drive for installing software or backing up data.
- Seven USB 2.0 ports, two on the front, four on the back, and one internal for a embedded hypervisor
Availability and serviceability
The Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 provides many features to simplify serviceability and increase system uptime:
- ECC memory provides error correction not available in PC-class “servers” that use parity memory. Avoiding system crashes (and data loss) due to soft memory errors can mean greater system uptime.
- Hot-swap drives supported on some models enable failed disk drives to be replaced without powering off the server.
- Hot-swap redundant power supplies available on some models maximizes system uptime even when one power supply fails.
- Tool-less cover removal provides easy access to upgrades and serviceable parts, such as CPU, memory, and adapter cards.
- The Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) detects when system components (for example, processors, memory, hard disk drives) operate outside of standard thresholds and generates pro-active alerts in advance of possible failure, therefore increasing uptime.
- Built-in Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) with optional upgrade to Standard and Advanced levels, continuously monitors system parameters, triggers alerts, and performs recovering actions in case of failures to minimize downtime.
- Built-in diagnostics using Dynamic Systems Analysis (DSA) Preboot speeds up troubleshooting tasks to reduce service time.
- Three-year customer replaceable unit and onsite limited warranty, next business day 9×5. Optional service upgrades available.
Manageability and security
Powerful systems management features simplify local and remote management of the Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2:
- The server includes an Integrated Management Module II (IMM2) to monitor server availability and, with IMM feature upgrades, perform remote management.
- Integrated industry-standard Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) enables improved setup, configuration, and updates, and simplifies error handling.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 support enables advanced cryptographic functionality, such as digital signatures and remote attestation.
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v2 family supports Industry-standard Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) NI support for faster, stronger encryption.
- IBM Systems Director is included for proactive systems management. It offers comprehensive systems management tools that help to increase up-time, reduce costs, and improve productivity through advanced server management capabilities.
- Intel Execute Disable Bit functionality can help prevent certain classes of malicious buffer overflow attacks when combined with a supporting operating system.
The Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 offers the following energy-efficiency features to save energy, reduce operational costs, increase energy availability, and contribute to the green environment:
- Energy-efficient planar components help lower operational costs.
- Efficient 300 W 80 PLUS certified power supply or 460 W hot-swap redundant power supply options
- The Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v2 product family offers significantly better performance over the previous generation while fitting into the same thermal design power (TDP) limits.
- Low-voltage Intel Xeon processors draw less energy to satisfy demands of power and thermally constrained data centers and telecommunication environments.
- The server uses hexagonal ventilation holes, a part of Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ technology. Hexagonal holes can be grouped more densely than round holes, providing more efficient airflow through the system.
Locations of key components and connectors
Figure 2 shows the front of the server with two 3.5-inch simple-swap drives. Some models have up to four 2.5-inch hot-swap drive bays.
Figure 2. System Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 rack server (front view)
Figure 3 shows the rear of the server.
Figure 3. System xServer IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 rack server (rear view)
Figure 4 shows the locations of key components inside the server.
Figure 4. System Server IBM 1U X3250 M4-E3 1220V2 rack server (inside view)