Máy chủ Server HP ProLiant Tower ML310e Gen8 E3-1280V3 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với môi trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ (SMB) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Server HP ProLiant Tower ML310e Gen8 E3-1280V3:
|Processor : 1x Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1280 v3(8M Cache, 3.60 GHz)|
|Intel® Xeon® E3-1200v3 product family; Intel® Core™ i3; Intel® Pentium®|
|Memory: 1x 4GB DDR3 1333 ECC Unbuffered (PC3 10600)|
|Memory, maximum: 32GBMemory slots: 4 DIMM slots; MaximumMemory type: DDR3 UDIMM|
|Hard Drive : No HDD|
|(4) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD or; (8) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD; Hot plug and/or Non-hot plug|
|Storage Controller : 1x HP Smart Array B120i SATA RAID Controller (RAID 0/1/1+0)|
|Network Controller : HP 1Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports|
|1Gb 332i Ethernet Adapter 2 Ports per controller; Applicable to all models|
|Optical Drive : Support HP Half-Height SATA DVD-ROM Optical Drive, HP Half-Height SATA DVD-RW|
|PCI-Express Slots :
1x 8 and 1x 16 PCIe 3.0 (depends on processor) and 1 x8 and 1×4 PCIe 2.0 I/O slots for additional communications and storage expansion
|Power Supply : 350W Multi-Output Power Supply|
|Form Factor : Tower|
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with the HP Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- The Server HP ProLiant Tower ML310e Gen8 E3-1280V3 offers HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- HP Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HP ProLiant server infrastructure. HP iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while decreasing Time-To-Resolution.
- HP Insight Online with HP Insight Remote Support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HP Smart Update reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HP Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Near Continuous Data Protection
- Server HP ProLiant Tower ML310e Gen8 E3-1280V3 utilizes HP SmartMemory which prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency. Support for 4 UDIMMs with up to 32GB max capacity.
- Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while the Flash-backed write cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss, equipment failure, human error or virus attacks.
- HP Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
- Dedicated iLO port facilitates secured and faster data transmission. ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
Flexible Options To Meet Changing Business Needs
- Server HP ProLiant Tower ML310e Gen8 E3-1280V3 provides HP SmartDrives which offers more drive options including eight (8) Small Form Factor (SFF) and four (4) Large Form Factor (LFF) drive cages giving you flexibility for increased capacity for your local storage. Support up to 4TB per slot.
- Supports 1600MHz DDR3 memory, with up to four DIMMs (32GB max) for increasing performance.
- Four PCI Express (PCIe) slots, including two PCIe 3.0 slots, provide additional I/O performance.
Seamless Network Connectivity Extends Benefits of Converged Infrastructure
- Server HP ProLiant Tower ML310e Gen8 E3-1280V3 offers compatibility with 24-port HP 1810 Series Switches to enhance both connectivity and data availability.
- Common pool of resources and applications results in a higher level of simplicity and flexibility in operations.
- User-friendly interface on HP PS1810 Series Switches allow for a consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.