Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2640V3 được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2640V3 là sản phẩm chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Thông tin chi tiết: Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2640V3
|Feature||PowerEdge R630 technical specification|
|Form factor||1U rack|
|Processor||Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product familyIntel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family|
|Dimensions||24 x 1.8” and 10 x 2.5” drive configuration: H: 4.28 cm (1.68 in.) x W: 48.23 cm (18.98 in.) x D: 75.51 cm (29.72 in.)8 x 2.5” drive configuration: H: 4.28 cm (1.68 in.) W: 48.23 cm (18.98 in.) D: 70.05 cm (27.57 in.)|
|Cache||2.5MB per core; core options: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 22|
|Chipset||Intel C610 series chipset|
|Memory1||Up to 1.5TB (24 DIMM slots): 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB DDR4 up to 2400MT/s|
|I/O slots||Up to 3 x PCIe 3.0 slots plus dedicated PERC slot|
|RAID controllers||Internal controllers: PERC S130 (SW RAID), PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H730PExternal HBAs (RAID): PERC H830
External HBAs (non-RAID): 12Gbps SAS HBA
|Drive bays||Internal hard drive bay and hot-plug backplane:Up to 24 x 1.8” SATA SSD
Up to 10 x 2.5” HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA, Up to 4 NVMe PCIe
Up to 8 x 2.5” HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA
|Maximum internal storage1||HDD: SAS, SATA, nearline SAS SSD: SAS, SATA, NVMe PCIe24 x 1.8” SSD – up to 23TB via 0.96 TB hot-plug SATA SSD 10 x 2.5” – up to 18TB via 1.8TB hot-plug SAS HDD
8 x 2.5” – up to 14TB via 1.8TB hot-plug SAS HDD
|Embedded NIC||4 x 1Gb, 2 x 1Gb + 2 x 10Gb, 4 x 10Gb|
|Power supplies||Titanium efficiency 750W AC power supply; 1100W DC power supply; Platinum efficiency 495W, 750W, 1100W|
|Availability||ECC memory, hot-plug hard drives, hot-plug redundant cooling, hot-plug redundant power, internal dual SD module, single device data correction (SDDC), spare rank, support for high availability clustering and virtualization,proactive systems management alerts|
|Systems management||Systems management: IPMI 2.0 compliant;Dell OpenManage Essentials; Dell OpenManage Mobile; Dell OpenManage Power Center
Remote management iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller, iDRAC8 Express (default), iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade) 8GB vFlash media (upgrade), 16GB vFlash media (upgrade) iDRAC Quick Sync
|Dell OpenManage Integrations:• Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft® System Center
• Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
• HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli® Netcool® and CA Network and Systems Management
• Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database
|Rack support||ReadyRails™ II sliding rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooledmounting in 4-post threaded hole racks, with support for optional tool-less cable management arm.|
|Operating systems||Microsoft Windows Server® 2008/2012 SP2, x86/x64 (x64 includes Hyper-V®)Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 R2, x64 (includes Hyper-V)
Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
|Optional embedded hypervisors:Citrix® XenServer®
VMware vSphere® ESXi™
For more information on the specific versions and additions, visit Dell.com/OSsupport.
|OEM-ready version available||From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you. For more information, visit Dell.com/OEM.|
|Recommended support||Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region. For more information, visitDell.com/ServiceDescriptions.|
Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2640V4
Power your workloads with uncompromising density
With 2U performance packed into a compact 1U chassis, the Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/V4 two-socket rack server delivers uncompromising density and productivity. Part of the 13th generation of PowerEdge servers, the Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/V4 is ideal for virtualization, driving large business applications or running transactional databases.
The processor and memory density as well as storage flexibility of up to 24 x 1.8″ flash SSDs or 10 x 2.5″ HDDs (with an option to replace four HDDs with four PCIe SSDs) provides an ideal solution for large-scale transactional and analytical processing solutions, such as Oracle and SQL.
- Accelerate in-memory online analytical processing (OLAP) with up to 24 DIMMs of DDR4 RAM, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth.
- Increase the number of transactions per second for online transaction processing (OLTP) databases with 12Gb PowerEdge RAID controllers (PERC9) that feature double the throughput performance and cache of previous-generation controllers.
- Efficiently drive workloads with high concurrent usage and frequent random access to all tables, payloads and log files using the Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/V4 with an all-flash SSD configuration.
- Dramatically reduce storage latency with Express Flash PCIe SSDs and support for optional Dell Fluid Cache for SAN and SanDisk DAS Cache application acceleration technology.
Power communication and collaboration
The Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/v4 features the flexible storage capacity and high-density processing that is crucial to superior IO performance in Exchange and SharePoint applications.
- Speed your workload deployment with Dell’s expanding out-of-box template library for Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, UC&C and SQL configurations.
- Improve virtual machine (VM) performance, including better response times for more concurrent users, with fast DDR4 memory and the increased processing cycles and threads of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3/v4 product family.
Ensure continuous access
The Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/v4 can be easily configured as a reliable, general-purpose server for business-critical applications, with automated management and high-availability features, such as:
- Redundant power supply units (PSUs)
- Hot-plug and swappable PSUs, HDDs and fans
- Dual SD card option for failsafe hypervisors
Simplify and automate your IT management tasks
Manage your data center servers the way you want: individually, collectively, in-person, remotely, or with your smartphone — it’s your choice. Consistent administration and 3rd-party integration ensures seamless management of Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/v4 .
Monitor and manage from anywhere
Administer systems from your smartphone, laptop or at the system with both local and remote management options.
- Use your smartphone with the OpenManage Mobile app to securely monitor remote systems, or connect to a Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/V4 via Near Field Communications (NFC) to access a status report and logs using the iDRAC Quick Sync feature.
- Use a USB memory stick to upload configurations files for BIOS, iDRAC, PERC, LAN on motherboard (LOM) and network interface card (NIC) updates with the iDRAC Direct feature.
- Connect a laptop via USB to a specific Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3 /V4 ’s embedded iDRAC8 management-console interface for robust “at the system” management.
Accelerate IT service deployment
Streamline infrastructure provisioning, speed up workload deployment and simplify IT service delivery through the unified console and highly intuitive user interface of Active System Manager. Enhanced for the latest generation of Server DELL Poweredge 1U R630 E5-2600V3/V4, it features:
- Template-based server and IO configurations, identity management and service migration capabilities
- Fast workload deployment with an expanding out-of-box template library
- Cloud enablement with support for infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS), including Red Hat and VMware solutions
Stocking the future-ready data center
With high-performance processing, large memory capacity and innovative local storage options offering greater scalability throughout the portfolio, the latest generation of PowerEdge servers meets your needs today, with the hardware, headroom and simplified management to adapt as your workloads demand.
Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/72 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach