Server DELL Poweredge 1U R430 E5-2630V4 HDD 3.5′ được thiết kế tối ưu cho môi trường doanh nghiệp yêu cầu khắt khe nhất, đặc biệt phù hợp với mối trường doanh nghiệp vừa và nhỏ ( SMB ) với giá thành rất hợp lý. Server DELL Poweredge 1U R430 E5-2630V4 HDD 3.5′ chính hãng kèm theo dịch vụ sau bán hàng tốt nhất từ SMB giúp quý khách hàng có được sự hài lòng cao nhất!
Thông tin chi tiết của Server DELL Poweredge 1U R430 E5-2630V4 HDD 3.5′
|Feature||PowerEdge R430 technical specification|
|Form factor||1U rack server|
|Processor||Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 product family
Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v4 product family
Processor sockets: 2
Internal interconnect: Up to 9.6GT/s
Cache: 2.5MB per core; core options: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
|Memory||DDR4 DIMMs at up to 2400MT/s12 DIMM slots: 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB|
|I/O slots||2 PCIe 3.0|
|Storage||SAS, SATA, nearline SAS, SSD Multiple R430 chassis available:• 10 x 2.5” hot-plug drives
• 8 x 2.5” hot-plug drives
• 4 x 3.5” hot-plug drives
• 4 x 3.5” cabled drives
|RAID controllers||Internal controllers: PERC S130 (SW RAID), PERC H330, PERC H730, PERC H730PExternal HBAs (RAID): PERC H830|
|Communications||4 x 1GbE LOMClick here for R430 supported network interface cards (NICs) and host bus adapters (HBAs) and scroll to
“Additional Network Cards” section.
|Power supplies||450W, 550W PSU|
|Systems management||Systems management: IPMI 2.0 compliant;Dell OpenManage Essentials; Dell OpenManage Mobile;
Dell OpenManage Power Center
Remote management iDRAC8 with Lifecycle Controller, iDRAC8 Express (default), iDRAC8 Enterprise (upgrade) 8GB vFlash media (upgrade), 16GB vFlash media (upgrade)
|Dell OpenManage Integrations:• Dell OpenManage Integration Suite for Microsoft® System Center
• Dell OpenManage Integration for VMware®
Dell OpenManage Connections:
• HP Operations Manager, IBM Tivoli® Netcool® and CA Network and Systems Management
• Dell OpenManage Plug-in for Oracle® Database
|Optional supported hypervisors||Citrix® XenServer, VMware vSphere® ESXi®, Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization®|
|Operating systems||Microsoft Windows Server® 2008 R2 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server Red Hat Enterprise LinuxVMware vSphere ESXi
For more information on the specific versions and additions, visit Dell.com/OSsupport.
|Rack support||ReadyRails™ II sliding rails for tool-less mounting in 4-post racks with square or unthreaded round holes or tooledmounting in 4-post threaded hole racks, with support for optional tool-less cable management arm.|
|OEM-ready version available||From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you. For more information, visit Dell.com/OEM.|
|Recommended support||Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region. For more information, visitDell.com/ServiceDescriptions.|
Server DELL Poweredge 1U R430 E5-2630V4 HDD 3.5′
Peak 2-socket performance in a compact package
Delivering peak 2-socket performance to space-constrained data centers, the Server DELL Poweredge 1U R430 E5-2609V3/v4 is a short-depth (24″) entry rack server. It is an excellent fit for a wide range of workloads, including:
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Web serving
- Infrastructure scale-out
- Surveillance and site security
The R430 is also highly attractive as a dedicated backup or development server.
Deliver peak performance
Drive powerful performance across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3/v4 product family, offering significantly more cores per processor than previous-generation E5-2600 v2 processors. Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots that allow you to grow memory capacity over time
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and draws up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Up to 10 high-IOPS 2.5″ hard drives and two PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with systems management features that automate your PowerEdge server lifecycle management tasks.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROIby automating OS deployment, server configuration and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectivelyby monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.