Thông tin chi tiết: HP 600GB 6G SAS 15K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) (652620-B21)
|HD type||Hot plug|
|What’s included||600GB 6G SAS 15K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Enterprise 3yr Wty Hard Drive|
|Product differentiator||600GB 6G SAS 15K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Enterprise|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||10.57 x 16.99 x 2.69 cm|
|Weight||3 lb (1.36 kg)|
HP 600GB 6G SAS 15K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) (652620-B21):
- Do your servers need high-performance SAS disk drives for both your mission-critical and storage driven applications? HPE Server SAS Hard Drives for enterprise and midline applications deliver high-performance solutions for hosting high transaction based applications. They are available in HPE Smart Carrier, HPE Standard Hot Plug Carrier and HPE Non-hot Plug Carrier.
HPE Server SAS Hard Drives are available in 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) and 3.5-inch Large Form Factor (LFF) and come in a variety of capacity points to meet a wide range of requirements supporting enterprise and midline applications. The SAS interface was specifically engineered to deliver high availability where enterprise-class data storage, performance, reliability and data integrity are crucial.
- Up to 600 GB 15K SAS SFF 512e Advance Format Enterprise Hard Disk Drives
- Up to 1.8 TB 10K SAS SFF 512e Advance Format Enterprise Hard Disk Drives
- Up to 8 TB 7.2K SAS LFF 512e Advance Format Midline Hard Disk Drives
Performance and Reliability for Multiple Application Environments
- HPE Server SAS Hard Drives deliver high reliability for mission-critical applications.
- Robust SAS interface (dual port, full duplex) for increased performance.
- HPE Smart Carrier for HPE ProLiant Servers (both Gen8 and Gen9 are supported). They maintain backward compatibility with existing standard hot-plug carriers to provide support for HPE ProLiant G7 and earlier servers and server storage enclosures.
- They are ideal for transaction processing, database applications, analytics, high-performance computing and business applications.
- The 512e Advance Format Drive is ideal for 4KiB aligned operating systems and applications. They also support legacy 512K native applications.
- SAS Enterprise hard drives have a 3-year limited warranty regardless of the warranty period for the system in which they are installed. SAS Midline hard drives have a 1-year limited warranty regardless of the warranty period for the system in which they are installed.